Friday, July 13, 2012

New finish

When I returned from Ohio I wanted to find something to stitch for my cousin Marjorie as a thank you gift. I did a search online knowing she was fond of skulls and found Bone Cheeks by Prairie Moon. Just knew this was the one for her! I wanted to do it on black fabric so I switched the dark floss called for on the chart for Ecru and a cross stitch piece was born. Must say that she was THRILLED when she received it yesterday. Little did I know when I started this that my cousin Gladys would fall in love with it too, so it looks like I will be stitching it again soon. Hope no more cousins like skulls. LOL!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish and so unusual.

Deborah said...

Really coll finish!

Shaunterria said...

I did not know I liked skulls but after seeing this finish, I think I'm in love *lol* It looks fantastic on the black fabric - what a great idea!

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Littlebit said...

Lol! What a piece of work! Great finish.

Penny said...

This is different - I like it!

Joy said...

Fantastic work Milly!! I know she adores it!

Sharon said...

That is a fantastic finish! Love your changes!

Vickie said...

Very pretty finish! however, this design just freaks me out!!