Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update


Hard to believe it's been almost two weeks since I last posted but so much has happened in between. My daughter was in town last weekend and when she returned to Arizona on the 15th I went with her. I was in Phoenix for a week taking care of a personal matter and came home yesterday. While in AZ, I finished my model for Little House Needleworks and it's already in the mail to Diane. I kitted "He is Risen" from this month's Just Cross Stitch issue and hope to work on it this week.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I want to go to AZ - I am OVER this winter stuff, which we aren't supposed to have this much of here...

Can't wait to see your newest model job :)

Kathy said...

Glad you ahd a great visit with your DD and a trip to Phoenix too!

O can't wait o see what your model stitch is.

I start He is Risen just yesterday! :)

Great minds and all that. LOL

Gayle said...

I hope you had a nice visit while here in AZ. Hopefully you missed the rain and got the warmer weekdays. It is nice to see your stitching and look forward to seeing the "He is Risen".