Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Florida vacation

After endless invitations from my sister, we finally decided to make a trip to Cape Coral, Florida. We had such a great time visiting with her, my brother in law, and my mother who is spending the winter in them. I even got a chance to see my cousin Mabel who I hadn't seen since my dad's funeral back in 1996. We did plenty of sight seeing, shopping and just relaxing. The highlight of our trip was the boating excursion on my BIL's boat. What fun (and so worth the sunburn I got)!! Here are a few pics.







4 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so much fun :)
Happy hugs x

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I enjoyed watching you on FB :)
FLORIDA ROCKS! Your photos made me antsy! I can't wait for our family vacation in June!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Cape Coral has an interesting history and is a beautiful area of Florida. I'm glad to you enjoyed your visit to my state!

Natasha said...

Love all the photos especially the last one LOL you are one silly woman haha... I love FL...