Sunday, March 24, 2013

More weekend fun

I decided to stay home today while hubby went on a bike ride. Truth is I needed to recover from yesterday's walk in the rose garden and the farewell party for my daughter. Sarai is moving to Las Vegas to attend culinary school, going to miss her and Lyric.

I tackled the chaos in my stitching room and found two pieces I finished a while back that were still not laced and framed. Seemed like a good as time as any to finish them. So here are Winter Sampler by Birds of A Feather and Chocolate Shoppe by Little House Needleworks. Now to find the perfect spot on the wall.


4 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your framing looks wonderful. I particularly like the BoaF piece!

Congratulations to your daughter as she enters into culinary school!

Rita said...

Good luck to Sarai!

Your framed pieces are beautiful.

Девушка с пяльцами said...

Good luck to your daughter, Milly!

Lovely framed finishes! I have the Chocolate Shop too! It hangs on the wall in my kitchen!

Tatyana

Unknown said...

I'm trying to find this pattern do you know where I could get this?