Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend update

I'm still working diligently on Fairy Grandmother and making great progress. I sure pray I don't lose steam on this one anytime soon cause it sure would be a treat to actually finish it before the year is out. I'm so neglecting my other projects but this one really has me captivated at the moment. Can't wait to get to those colorful wings!
Happy birthday to my son Mizraim who turned 35 on Saturday, October 22nd. Considering I barely feel that much older myself...where have the years gone? Seems like yesterday he was just my little 10 pound bundle. (Photo taken back in May of 2011 during my trip to San Antonio for grandson's first birthday)

7 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo it looks lovely :) and happy birthday to DS :) love mouse xxx

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. Happy Birthday to your son.

MaryT said...

Love Fairy Godmother Milly she is going to be beautiful.

Mary Louise in IN

Anonymous said...

Milly,
Wow! Fairy Godmother is gorgeous. Your doing a wonderful stitching job.

Happy belated birthday to your son.

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Thank you for your sweet words, Milly! The time does fly, does it not ~ my eldest son was 31 on the 20th of October... Happy Belated Birthday to your son, he's as handsome as his mother is beautiful! And Fairy Grandmother is so gorgeous and I know with your magical flying needles you will indeed be finished by the end of the year with time to spare I am sure! Wishing you a lovely, stitchy weekend. Blessings always in stitches...

Heather said...

Your progress looks great!!

Joy said...

Looks beautiful Milly!!