Saturday, December 18, 2010

WIPs...

There has been talk in one of my groups about starting 15 new projects in the first 15 days of January, 2011 and then finishing the 15 projects before the end of the year. Rather than committing to such an undertaking I thought I would list all my current WIPs and UFOs and commit to getting these completed before the end of 2011. Hopefully this will give me some "wiggle room" for my model stitching and ornaments I like to get done.

My current list of WIPs & UFOs includes:
Mildred's Garden House by Blackbird Designs
Colonial Women by Little House Needleworks
For This Child by My Big Toe
My Family Sampler by Little House Needleworks
B is for Blackbird by Prairie Schooler
Sampler Game Board by Drawn Thread
Christmas Double Flips by Lizzie Kate
Sailing, Sailing by Little House Needleworks
Book of Ink Circles by Ink Circles [UFO]
Lady of the Flag by Mirabilia [UFO]

9 comments:

Donna's Stitching said...

Wow what a list I will be watching for pics of them on the future
Donna

And This Little Pig said...

Oh Milly I just remember, I have BoInk as a UFO as well, haven't touched it in over 12 months :( Oh well one day.

Kathy said...

And there is another new blog that is just for those wips. not new starts but a challenge to complete 15 wips next year. :)

I still havae to pick out mine. Good luck with yours.

Faye said...

Hey Milly...You need to go check out the blog called "up 4 a challenge" where you pick 15 (or however many you have) and challenge to FINISH them in 2011.... Many of us have signed up as a way to finish what we have already started....Just an idea..

Merry Christmas and I like your wips listed~!!

Faye

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress on your WIPs. There are some lovely designs there.

Joy said...

Great list Milly! I look forward to seeing your progress. Check out the blog Up 4 A Challenge...your selections will work right in!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

What a wonderful list Milly, good luck and have fun.
Be always in stitches.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

That sounds like a better plan - if I started 15 under pressure, there would likely be 15 UFOs at the end of 2011. One or two, ok, but 15?

Roberta said...

It looks like everyone is trying o get WIPs set up and done for next year. I myself pulled out 10 or 12. I did however sign up for the 15 Challenge!!! since I had over 25 charts already kitted!!

Could be an interesting year for all.

Good luck!!

Merry Christmas -- Roberta