Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekly Update

Where has the summer gone? I know it's almost over when all the weekly ads have "back to school" sales and Halloween decorations are on display at the stores. Mine sure is going by quickly that somedays its hard to recall what I did just the day before. With my daughter temporarily living with me I have less time to myself so my stitching time is very sacred to me but I managed this week to get a couple of hours here and there to work on one of my WIP. Here is my latest update of Mildred's Garden House by Blackbird Designs.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Looking very nice !

Carol said...

Looking good Milly - it won't be too long before you're finished! :o)

Nancy said...

Mildred's Garden House looks beautiful Milly! Enjoy your stitching moments.

staci said...

You should call it "Milly's Garden House"! Very pretty stitching!

Karen said...

Pretty, Milly - I might have to do that one for my mom - my grandmother's name was Mildred...

Our summer's over - some kids went back to school last week, mine went back this week :( No more free child labor for me.... LOL