Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekly Update

A few weeks back I mentioned I'd gotten back to playing with my paints, stickers and Mod Podge. I've done a few little projects and enjoying my rediscovery of this long lost hobby of mine. The small red box is one I use when I travel to carry my jewelry, as you can see it just yells "me." The second is a frame I painted and decorated as a memento for my husband. It now holds a picture he had taken while visiting the Phoenix Zoo back in April.
Most of my stitching time I spent working on Mildred's Garden House by Blackbird Designs and I'm really making some progress on this one. I am now back to the baby sampler for my grandson Izaiah and hope to do the final finish on my Prairie Schooler exchange piece.

And new to my stash:

6 comments:

Irene said...

I agree Milly, that red box is so you :) The picture frame looks nice and your stitching looks wonderful.

Theresa said...

Beautiful stitching Milly and it looks like you've got some lovely new charts although I can't quite see what a few of them are I'm sure you'll have fun stitching them :D

Debra said...

Love the box and frame and your stitching looks great. Nice stash.

Mel said...

The box is sooo cute! :)

Kathy said...

MIlly, the box is just gorgeous. And so is the frame.

Your stitching is lovely. I love that BBD piece.

And you picked up some great stash. Enjoy.

Joy said...

Cute Mod Podge projects!! Great progress on your SAL piece. Nice selection on the charts...I have some of them too!! LOL