Monday, August 31, 2009

More than a weekly update

Just seems like time has gotten away from me and I haven't had time to update my blog as frequently as normal (for me anyway). So go grab a coke, or tea, or cup of coffee and enjoy catching up with me.

As I mentioned a week or two back I picked up my ornaments from the finisher so here are the pictures I promised. The fabrics used for the background in the photo is what I chose for the back of the ornament. You can see better photos in my Webshots album at:

11 comments:

Irene said...

Great ornaments, they will look wonderful on your tree !

Lana said...

Those are beautiful!!!

saras said...

who does your finishing?! What a nice job!

Dawn said...

They're beautiful! I like how you finish them! ~ Dawn ~

Kathy said...

They are all fabulous! I can't possibly pick a favorite. Great job.

Carolyn NC said...

These are adorable!

Lynn said...

Wonderful stitchings as always! Look Great! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Karen said...

Those are all wonderful...especially love the last two!

Nancy M said...

Such a great set of ornaments! You've been busy!

Mary said...

Beautiful ornaments. Congrats on a great job!

Joy said...

Your ornies are beautiful!!