Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update and catching up

I haven't been able to post or keep up to date this week with messages since I've been down with acute bronchitis since Friday. I've mostly spent the week in bed just sleeping and watching (well more like listening) to endless TV shows. I must be improving since I'm getting a little antsy and have a desire to get back to my stitching. Heck even the idea of going to work sounds appealing! Must be the drugs talking. : )

Anyway I did received these pretty squares from my partner in the Fair & Square exchange. Thanks Melissa P.  I love them!

10 comments:

Mel said...

awh, I'm hoping you feel better soon.
Nice square exchange! :)

Colleen said...

Hope you are feeling better soon...

Irene said...

Milly, hope you feel better soon. I was wondering where you were. Cute squares !

Sandy's Cross Stitch said...

I am sorry you are sick. I hope you are up and dancing with you Wweetie very soon.
Hugs

Carolyn NC said...

Hope you feel better - nice exchange, too!

Julianne said...

Milly,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill. I hope your back on your feet very soon.

The squares you received are so pretty.

Sherry said...

Feel better soon! That bronchitis is a real pain in the ......!

Cindy F. said...

I love the squares Melissa sent you! Very pretty:)

Milly, I really hate to hear you're feeling so bad and have that nasty bronchitis:( GET WELL SOON GIRL!!! Sending you Texas size (((HUGS)))!!!

Littlebit said...

Milly,
I'm so sorry you've been sick. My turn! :-( Your exchange square is so pretty. Get well soon.

Brigitte said...

Those F&S squares are very delightful and so promising. When you look at them you get into a spring-y mood.
I hope you are already feeling better and getting back into your stitching mood.