Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF indeed!


Look that I found waiting for me today. A lovely Special Friends Award from my good friend Sherry, Blog It  Thank you so much!!

The description for this award reads, "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these kind writers. When you pass this away along please include these guidelines, I am to choose eight friends to share this with."

So hard to choose just eight but here goes:

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Hi Milly,

Thanks so much! You really made my day:)

I hope you have a great weekend.

Anita said...

Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. You are always so nice to me and giving me special awards. Have a wonderful week.

Stitcher said...

Thank you so much Milly!!!

Erynne
xoxo