Friday, October 3, 2008

JCS Ornaments

I've now had my JCS Ornament 2008 issue for a week and I've gone through it numerous times deciding which I will stitch. Each time I looked through the pages I added one or two more and I finally have a list of 22 ornaments that I'd like to do from this issue. My choices are (in alphabetical order to show no preference):
Glad Tidings by Blue Ribbon
Christmas Centerpiece by Brittercup
Let it Snow by CCN
Angel Kiss by CEC
Turtle Dove by Courtney Collection
A Christmas Song by Full Circle
Merry 2008 by Glory Bee
Santa Angel by Heartstrings
Heartfelt Harvey by Imaginating
Poinsetta by Ink Circles
Peace in 2008 by Knotted Tree
Glory to God by LHN
Blue of Christmas Happiness by M Designs
Feel the Magic by Midsummer Night
Christmas Tree Farm by Milady's Needle
Frosty Friends by Mosey 'N Me
Peace by My Big Toe
Snowy Night by Prairie Schooler
Yule Rejoice by Primrose Needleworks
Christmas Eve by SamSarah
Silent Night by Simple Stitches
Christmas is a Time to Share by Val's Stuff

4 comments:

Colleen said...

wow! do you think you will get them done in time for Christmas? giggle

Raven/Missy said...

Good luck on getting them done! The ornaments in that issue are always so beautiful!

WendyCarole said...

Goodness me Milly that's some list.

Natasha said...

22 that is wuit a number. It is hard to choose just a few. I have stitched 7 so far from previous years.
Natasha