Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Update


Well it has gone by too quickly that's for sure.

I had a few of the gals from my stitching group over to my house on Friday evening and we had fun chatting and stitching to almost midnight. I took advantage of that time to work on my Book of Ink Circles (BoINK) and I made a bit of progress.

On Saturday hubby and I watched the Summer Olympics opening ceremony which we had taped. We then spent the afternoon working in the yard trimming the roses and bougainvillea. We finally planted the lantana in the planter box in front of our new window. Who knew one crack in the glass would lead to all this work! LOL!

My weekend stitching included not only BoInk but my Carnation Quaker Sampler.

6 comments:

Shari said...

both are looking great Milly! So glad you had fun stitching with friends at your house!!!! Sounds like you & Patrick had a great day on Sat!!

Anonymous said...

Love them both the boink looks awesome.

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Awesome Milly! You are my inspiration on getting this one done!

Suzann said...

Both look lovely Miss Milly.
Sounds like a very nice weekend too.

Kim said...

Great progress on your BoInk!

I agree, the weekend went by too fast, even though I had to work. he he

~Kim~

Stitch Wizard said...

This is just beautiful and I love the colors in this mystery sampler! You are doing a splendid job stitching it!! It is awesome!