Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly update

The Little Sheep Virtue Series by Little House Needleworks has totally captured my attention. These are great little pieces that can be stitched quickly and satisfied my stitching mojo. LOL! This week I completed #3 in the series called, "Peace." I again used an ornament cut that I purchased from Sassys Fabbys a long time and had in my stash. I love that I discovered these after cleaning out my stash room, I'd totally forgotten about them. Nice to find "hidden treasures" in my own stuff.


In between my stitching I made time for my hand quilting and managed to add another row to my scrappy quilt. Loving this piece but I'm resisting the urge to sitting for too many hours and sewing. My doctor insists I make time for my friend…the treadmill. Time will tell which one will win!


2 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful..
Pretty stitching
Love xx

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I'm looking forward to stitching sheep, too - one day! Pretty quilting.